What’s in It for the Business?
- Healthier employees are proven to be more productive employees, and they have a direct impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Certified Healthy helps businesses assess and strategically plan opportunities to provide a work environment that encourages healthier employees.
- Certified Healthy Businesses are able to utilize their worksite wellness programs as a recruitment and retention strategy for top employees.
- Investing in worksite wellness can enhance corporate image in the community, ensure interest with stakeholders, and gain customer recognition and loyalty.
- Certified Healthy Business recipients are invited to an annual workshop and recognition award luncheon. Over 1,100 invitees attended the most recent luncheon.
- Certified Healthy Businesses were surveyed in 2016. Respondents indicated what motivates them to become certified, as well as the impact and benefits of being involved in the program.