What’s in It for the Campus?
- By becoming a Certified Healthy recipient, you will receive recognition as a campus that goes “above and beyond” to create a healthy environment.
- Your faculty and staff will benefit. Healthier employees are proven to be more productive employees, and they have a direct impact on an institution’s success.
- Certified Healthy Campuses have the opportunity to provide an environment that encourages healthier faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- Certified Healthy Campus award recipients are invited to a special recognition luncheon. Over 1,000 invitees attended the most recent luncheon.
- Investing in wellness will enhance your campus’s image in the community and add credibility to your institution.
- Certified Healthy Campuses are able to utilize their wellness achievements and certification as a recruitment and retention strategy for faculty, staff, and students.