You are here
What’s in it for the restaurant?
- By becoming a Certified Healthy Restaurant recipient, you will receive recognition as a Certified Healthy place to work and serve food.
- Healthier employees are proven to be more productive employees, which has a direct impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Certified Healthy Restaurants have the opportunity to provide a work environment that encourages healthier and more productive employees.
- Certified Healthy Restaurant recipients are invited to a special recognition award luncheon. Over 1,200 awardees attended the 2015 luncheon.
- Certified Healthy Restaurant recipients gain customer and employee recognition and can display their contribution to improving the health of Oklahomans by implementing healthy elements within their establishment.
- Investing in worksite wellness will enhance corporate image in the community and long term interests among employees and stakeholders.
- Becoming a Certified Healthy Restaurant demonstrates a standard of excellence to your patrons, community, and other restaurants and shows your interest in prioritizing the health of those in your establishment.